Indus Cloud Features
ISN Global Enterprises’ IT solutions eliminate the cost and complexity of managing your own hardware & infrastructure. ISN’s fully managed IT solutions have many advantages over co-location centers and in-house IT solutions.
Indus CTO™ vs. Co-location:
- Cost – ISN Global Enterprises provides more value for your investment than co-location, because you don’t have to buy the servers, operating system, applications and other infrastructure. The costs of the hardware and software are all covered in the monthly fee. We also address overall maintenance problems, eliminate the cost of 24×7 staff, and the need to hire internal experts for all of your hardware and software requirements.
- Productivity – ISN frees up internal IT resources from managing mundane infrastructure-related tasks, and allows them to focus on more strategic IT projects.
- Simplicity – While a co-location facility provides you with a location to house your infrastructure, Indus CTO™ is a comprehensive solution providing you with hardware, software, and support for a monthly price that you can afford.
Indus CTO™ vs. In-House IT Team:
- Cost – Managing your servers in-house includes all of the drawbacks of co-location plus the added costs and overhead expenses of having to build and maintain your own infrastructure. The costs of building your own secure and resilient infrastructure can be very expensive.
- Space – Office space is always at a premium, so why use it for IT systems that just take up space? Combined with the complexity of implementing uninterruptible backup, Internet and power supplies systems, Indus CTO™ is the clear choice for simplistic IT.
- Risk – The risk of owning and maintaining your own infrastructure along with licensing costs quickly adds excessive costs to your bottom line. Shifting that risk over to ISN and minimizing your costs is the smart way to approach your technology.
We provide a range of IT Support, Computer Services and Network Services in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Santa Monica, West Los Angeles, Long Beach, Irvine, Orange County, Claremont, West Covina, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, San Diego, Chula Vista, La Mesa, El Cajon, Oceanside, San Francisco, Daly City, South San Francisco, San Mateo and Burlingame.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Los Angeles IT Support, San Francisco Computer Services, San Diego Network Services, Irvine Backup and Data Recovery, Orange County Cloud Computing, Claremont VoIP and Phone Systems, Los Angeles Network Security, San Francisco Help Desk, and San Diego Microsoft Small Business Server.