Indus Cloud Specifications
ISN is a leading IT infrastructure provider delivering highly scalable hosting solutions. Our state-of-the-art data center achieved SAS 70 (Statement on Auditing Standards No.70) Type II compliance, reflecting a consistent, reliable and secure operating environment to support customers worldwide.
ISN has co-location hosting services through six state-of-the-art data centers in five cities across North America-connected together by our ultra-fast network. No matter what business you are in, our goal is to ensure you get an unbiased hosting solution that is right for you and your budget. In other words, when you work with ISN, you are partnering with a company that has met the industry's most rigorous standards.
- SAS 70 Type II compliant state-of-the-art data center
- Enterprise-class HP rack mounted servers
- Nightly backup with optional Backup & Disaster Recovery services
- Proactive monitoring of servers and backup systems
- Up-to-date anti-virus, spam and patches
- Redundant high speed Storage Area Networks (SAN)
- Hardware maintenance and upgrades included
- Secure access controls to data center: Two-factor authentication, biometric scanners
- 24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Backup power systems and built-in redundancy
- 24x7x365 service desk support
- Customer Web portal to track & manage service requests
- Industry standard Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Minimal latency and no single point of failure
We provide a range of IT Support, Computer Services and Network Services in Los Angeles, Pasadena, Santa Monica, West Los Angeles, Long Beach, Irvine, Orange County, Claremont, West Covina, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, San Diego, Chula Vista, La Mesa, El Cajon, Oceanside, San Francisco, Daly City, South San Francisco, San Mateo and Burlingame.
Local experts who can visit on-site: Los Angeles IT Support, San Francisco Computer Services, San Diego Network Services, Irvine Backup and Data Recovery, Orange County Cloud Computing, Claremont VoIP and Phone Systems, Los Angeles Network Security, San Francisco Help Desk, and San Diego Microsoft Small Business Server.